Speciality: Breast cancer detection, computational electromagnetics
Phone: (479) 575-6582
Office: BELL 3180
Breast cancer modeling and imaging systems, rough surface scattering, and early breast cancer detection.
- Biomedical Engineering: Breast cancer modeling, microwave imaging systems
- Computational Electromagnetics: Applying fast computational techniques (Fast Multipole Method) to solve electromagnetic scattering problems and medical applications
- Rough surface scattering, remote sensing, subsurface sensing of buried targets, breast cancer imaging, biological growth of tumors, experimental microwave measurements, metamaterials, antennas, radar cross sections, polarization of electromagnetic waves
- RF & Microwave: Modeling multi-coupled microstrip lines on multilayered dielectric substrate. Effect of substrate roughness and distortion on performance of microstrip lines. FDTD technique on microstrip antennas.
- Artificial intelligence algorithms and Micro-Electro-Mechanical Sysmtes (MEMS) for breast cancer detection